Monday, September 9, 2013

not a genius after all.

Um...yeah.

Turns out our puppy is in fact not a genius.

He is not magically potty trained like I thought. Super bummer. And if you put him in the crate for "crate training" he THINKS HE IS GOING TO DIE.

 And if you let him outside without one of "his" kids, he THINKS HE IS GOING TO DIE.

And we took him for a car ride this morning and he CRIED his little head off LIKE HE WAS GOING TO DIE.

And, although we love him already, he is basically a royal pain in the bum!

Tarantulas are SO much easier. Apparently a happy tarantula is one who holds still like 13 hours or something like that.

The puppy seems to like to sleep on Nathan's bed the most. Nathan is sick of it because he can't move his legs all night long. Lol.





Crazy sleeper!


Sherri and Frank love their dog and were excited to come see ours.



It was Kassidy and Bo's birthday last month. 

Bo had a huge birthday party at the local pizza place. He was very happy. He wanted this cake of Ash. sadly, it was a horrible job. Bo was like....."That doesn't look like him."

I know already!!!!!!

I almost trashed the whole cake but I forced myself not to.



I told Kassidy she wasn't getting a cake because she was so old. She almost cried. She felt so booted out of the family. So I changed my mind. Especially when she told me she wanted a hobbit house I was like "ohhhhh, that sounds cool". So I had to make her one. It wasn't quite as good as in my mind but she loved it.




She finally was awarded her Young Women's Medallion. It is so pretty and she worked hard! Good girl!


Bo raked it in in the present department. Kassidy received all "going to college" stuff. She loved it.





I was super hilarious when I said "the shire is on fire!!!"

  



Well, I need to go to bed. I have to try harder to get more sleep. I can feel myself getting depressed. I think I just need more sleep.

Have I mentioned that Bo is a whole new kid on meds? He is doing his own homework (last year they had to baby sit him through it all. They didn't even bother sending it home because they knew I couldn't get him to do it and that I also was fried.

Today he finished ALL his homework that isn't due until Friday today!!! He was sp proud. 

I found out he used the calculator. (sorry Myrna) But he wasn't trying to cheat or be naughty. He just found a more efficient way. I didn't have the heart to make him do it again. He was just too proud. I told him he couldn't use it next time though. He tried to bargain and said just one more time. But I still think he probably learned even if he did use the calculator. And he worked on it by himself for an hour. AMAZING. from where he was last year....AMAZING. 



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...