Saturday, May 9, 2015

Maybe it's just me but...

I like recovering from surgery.

Maybe not that first week where it sucks...But after that it's kind of fun!

Disclaimer: okay, so maybe that's only true for me and the surgeries I have had and I understand it isn't fun for everyone or for every surgery or for every situation.

But for this week: I like recovering from surgery.

Reasons why...

  • No one expects anything from me.
  • I don't even feel guilty for having a nap or going back to bed
  • I don't even feel guilty for going to the gas station for lunch. Two days in a row. 
  • I am doing little projects like crafts and it is fun and...it's totally legal to do that when your laundry isn't done. Because....no one expects anything from me. 
  • I got treated to lunch by my mother and by my mother in law which included fun conversation
  • I wear pajamas and slippers all day and feel awesome about it. Even if I go to town!
  • If I feel a little fat I can totally blame it on being swollen. (OH JUST KIDDING!!!! Sheesh)
  • I wake up and have no obligations.
  • I have cut felt pieces over and over again while I watched my unwatched seasons to 24.
    • That Jack Bower!!! I love him!!!! I really love when he talks so soft spoken. ANd you know my other REALLY favorite character? Aaron. He speaks softly! And the other guy I can't remember his name but he took over the CTU and was married to that woman who worked in the white house....He let Jack go on the beach instead of picking him up in the airport....I REALLY love him. He is soft spoken.
I have one more week and then I suppose I will be expected to get back to real life a bit more. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...