Friday, May 29, 2015

Keeping myself busy!!!!!!


I love the idea of crafts. But mostly they don't ever work out as planned. 

I have also learned something about myself and anxiety. And I did a little Googling and Google said it was true too. 

I get anxiety at the thought of not having anything to do. Not like house work but at night when I want to relax I noticed I get anxiety if I have nothing to work on. I have always scrapbooked or work on something and I get anxiety when I have nothing to work on. Weird! 

But google actually said keeping busy on projects and stuff can lesson anxiety!

So anyway.....I saw these crafts at the craft store and I made them!!!!! I thought they turned out dang cute.



I just mod podged some paper on some wood...



And painted the letters...



Cute, right????


So when our big girls left for college and mission they sort of lost their rooms. And they aren't going to be back permanently enough to give their rooms back. And we don't really have extra rooms. And they sleep in super small rooms at college so I figured they would be use to it so I made them a cute little room out of a VERY unfinished room. So...it is what it is. Unfinished. But I think I made it really cute anyway. 

I bought this extra bed and hung up this shelf I had and decorated them each a shelf top and put their stuff out. 





Justine loves dream catchers. I think we have one in every bedroom becasue of her. Rhett actually made me one at school. It has this bloody shark on it. Hahahah. Sweet dreams!


The enormous shoe shelf! I know it's ugly but it works. 






Apparently Ohio has a lot of flying pig things there??? They must be popular because they had them at our craft store....




This is the top of Justine's shelf...She wanted her to look like camping... I adore her Peace, Love, S'mores.

I ordered this print off of Etsy and I spray painted this frame turquoise and I thought it turned out so cute. I feel like when Kassidy gets home she will be homesick for her mission and I want her to have some pretty things to remind her. I don't know.




Bo and Kate got reading glasses!!!! I had to bribe Bo to let me take a picture, I am not sure how often he will wear them. 





Kate is such a strong little spirit. She wouldn't even let me suggest a pair. So she literally picked her pair out with the sales clerk and I never even saw them. But they look super cute on her! Good choice, Kate!


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...