Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A few things we got done around here.



Take some selfies...


Plant some peas all by herself becasue Mom couldn't stay and help her....

(Later I found the package of peas abandoned. I think she might have got about 10 seeds in. But cute little girlie gave it a try.)



Try to fix the 24 year old car AGAIN. Corey was attached to it. He would not LET IT DIE. I finally got stern with him and told him to LET IT GO. He did everything he could for him. 


So he let it go for scrap metal. I know he shed a tear.



And bought himself this shiny thing. 


My dad came over and installed my other salt and pepper shaker collection shelf. I adore them. Justine insisted that was it! I could no go around any more of the kitchen becasue it would look like an old lady's house with collectibles everywhere. But I really want to. 



Come on! They look so cute, right? Thanks, Dad!





Combed out and styled some crazy knotty dolls hair. Kate and I played barber shop and I styled them all.


Creepied out a little over Kate's choice of wall decoration. She has had old Harry Potter taped to her wall for more than a year now. Bahahahah.


Cleaned Kate's room AGAIN and got all her lovies organized and off the bed.





Of course, folding of never ending laundry...


And a few things we don't get done becasue they have to be done like every hour!.....



My cute friend gave me these flowers for my birthday. They were so pretty and crazy! I think they had like some sort of flower paint splattered all over them!!!! They are still alive and so pretty and cheerful!






No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...