Monday, May 18, 2015

Home!

Hi friends, 

I'm home.

I'm hopefully on the mend. Because of the weird gut thing I have it will be a little bit of time before I'm 100% but I feel better and am getting treated. 

Thank you so much to those of you who have reached out to me. It was so sweet. Thanks for the help with any meals. My kids get SO EXCITED about that. 

I came home to this incredibly odd and disturbingly sort of funny birthday cake that Corey and Justine made for me...




































Those are real staples. 

It just leaves me a little bit speechless. 

I am healing very well from that surgery and am getting close to be off all restriction. 

Whenever I am feeling "under the weather" or I have some sort of change in where I sleep or how I sleep (I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach) I get literal anxiety. Like I literally feel like I might have a panic attack. It's a little lame. Its about not being able to sleep. At the hospital I had some restless leg syndrome (BLECK) . That sends me right into anxiety. GRR. 

I have pinned and pinned and pinned things on Pinterest. I love that place. It's fun. It's like a little dream land. 

This cat we kidnapped is the loudest meowing cat on planet earth. And he wakes Corey and I up at night....to go outside to the bathroom like a dog. Even though I gave it a litter box....which he won't use. 



He's worth it I suppose. He is pretty isn't he?

Felt makes me happy. They are doing the cutest, coolest things on Pinterest with felt. These are my quiet book cuttings. 


See you. 

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...