Friday, May 22, 2015

All out of titles.


So remember I told you about the craft I spent 20 dollars to buy the supplies to make becasue I didn't want to buy one for etsy for 12.00...

Well today was probably my last sit around guilt free day. Next week the Dr. said I can go back to real life to the extent my body is able to.

So I decided to work on this little project. I don't even know what is so cute about them. They are all over Pinterest as well. 

I just want Kassidy to have some special things to come home to that our missionaryish. I have a few ideas so I will share them as I get them done. 

So here is how I started...

Each picture has some more detail 


 





It's totally not that great of a paint job. It's hard! I didn't really create the idea either. I copied it from a picture I saw. Which is probably bad....? I added the necklace myself.

Justine and I kept cracking up becasue something about it really DOES look like Kassidy. 

Justine made me some belated birthday cupcakes. Little cutie. 



I feel bad about Jack Bauer. Why can't they just let him go on the plane with his granddaughter! Why do they keep having to pull the poor guy back in!

My parents took me to Sizzler for  my birthday lunch. It was fun to chat with them for a few hours. I seriously have gained weight since I got out of the hospital. I am making up for starving for three days. Why does it have to be so hard! Why does food matter so much? I use to help myself by saying to myself..."It's just food!!!!!" That actually helped a lot. 

When I saw my Dr. last he told me I still had a lot of fluid and a lot of swelling. So that is good becasue I can barely wear the pants I was wearing before. I haven't really changed sizes. I just got rid of the loose skin. You would think that would make me change sizes but it hasn't. I don't know if that will change or not. They say it will. 

I LOVE anything I can make in the crock pot. I'll tell you what I made today in case you ever want to make it.

I just put chicken breasts in the crock pot in the morning and let it cook all day so it was so soft and shredded super easy.  Then a few hours before dinner I drained the liquid and added a jar of salsa, a can of black beans, and a can or drained corn. Then we just had it over tortilla chips with cheese, olives, sour cream, and Justine's homemade guacamole (she is becoming an expert at making it!). She got a raise at her job and is now the cook for the day care! Cracks me up but she does a great job according to her boss and it might look good on a resume since she is deciding to do something with nutrition for her career.

All right, more tomorrow I am sure.  


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...