Sunday, May 17, 2015

Rudeness abounds.

Remember my aweosme summer bucket list????

I think I'll just stay alive instead. 

I think I'll celebrate my 43rd birthday in the hospital instead. 

I think I'll just try to stay out of the hospital instead.

So although I just don't feel like typing a big old blog, a lot of my friends are confused so I thought I would clear up that I am in the hospital again and have been for a couple of days. 

Some major dramatic thing happened with my good bacteria and blah blah. So I have flu stuff happening. 

But although rudeness abounds there is SO MANY GOOD things that I can't complain. Okay...may I can 3% out of 100 but not much complaining.

Thankful for professional care. Thankful I have older kids that aren't crying for me. Thankful Kate has a mama in Justine. 

Thankful I didn't poop my pants or throw up on my birthday. See? Life is good. 

My nursey friend brought me a birthday present and took this picture so that is my birthday shot. 




































Also...There is the cuteset salt and pepper male nurse here with the kindest George Clooney droopy eyes...You know what I mean? I won't let him take care of me except for very little things. AWKWARD.

See you later. XOXO

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...