Thursday, May 14, 2015

Today is rude too!!!

Still not feeling well. :(

Watched TV all day. My brain cells are totally dying.

I'm a whiner. I'm a good surgery recoverer but a BAD sick person. I always think I am never going to get better and this is my new life. I am getting sad. It's ridiculous. If I am not better tomorrow I will probably cry. 

So this is a picture of Kate with Bo on her back, piggy back. Justine knows exactly what cuteness to take pictures for me. I think the littles are getting a coat down in Corey's big tent. Team work!!!!!!


So Justine was insistent that I stand back and watch when Kate wanted to look out my parents peak hole. Kate got on Bo's back and they worked really hard at it but she couldn't get tall quite tall enough. She ALMOST had it. So then she decided to get Bo on her back. And it worked! He got to peak. I thought she would be upset she still didn't get to look but helping Bo seemed to be good enough for her. I thought Bo might be annoyed when he realized he could see becasue SHE was taller then him (by maybe an inch.). I'm hoping he can grow a tiny bit more and catch up. He has always been our smallest child. But he is all lean muscle and he has abs that ALWAYS impress the older kids. The Drs. say he will be 5'11" so that will be interesting. I have one nephew who is 15 and 6'4" and another nephew on the other side of the family who is 15 and 6'2". My boys grow early but then seem to be leveling off in height below 6" 

Even though Nathan is older he can't cook as much as Rhett. He doesn't have the interest. Today I forced him from my sick bed to make me microwave instant rice. Haha. He did it and it was good even though I hate plain rice. Good job, Nathan.

Kate brought me up a fruit and vegetate stick. Celery, cantaloupe, honey dew melon. It is on my bed side for "later". Cute girl. I take my sweater off becasue I'm hot. Put my sweater on becasue I'm cold. I can't make up my mind. I don't even know why I still feel blah! I think it is dehydration now. 

I just pinned about 100 pins on Pinterest too. Grr. 


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...