Monday, May 11, 2015

happy times. And frustrating. but good.

Hi.

I feeling a little frustrated because I just got back from the Dr. and apparently I am not suppose to bend or stand. I am suppose to walk. Confusing. Because I need to stand and bend to do the two things that build up in the house the most. Dishes and washing laundry. But to walk you are standing...and to sit I am bent a litte....what are the rullllleeeesss?????? Now I'm all messed up!

I thought I was being so awesome!

I woke up and cleaned all of Bo's room and I am feeling goodish and I like to get back to normal. I guess it is all about preventing blood clots and I have quite a bit of healing left becasue of the majorness of the surgery he said. So I am suppose to be walking many times a day but not standing or bending. Um....this gets confusing. Now I am feeling MAJOR anxiety over getting blood clots. grr.

I got all of the staples out. The Dr. thought it was an unusual request but he let me keep my staples. He had no idea how many I had and he said to let him know after  I counted.




































126. WAY LESS then I thought. Taking them out was no big deal and I like my Dr. He is kind and smart.

I am glad I have my staples. They are my trophy and my reminder. I'm keeping them becasue they remind me of things for the good and for the bad. I found this cute little jar to put them in. :)



(My little memories from California)

My cute Rhett made me breakfast in bed. (That boy loves to cook. He tries out new things all of the time. He made these great fake cinnamon rolls out of frozen Rhodes rolls!)

Two eggs over easy and bacon which is totally perfect.

The night before he asked if I like omelets and I did so we talked about omelets a bit. He tried to make me one. He used six eggs and it was so big he couldn't flip it becasue it never got done on the other side.

So this was my first breakfast. 



But then he made me a new one. Sweet boy.

We got to talk to Kassidy! It was great an no crying like last time. Phew. She is doing great and very happy. Only 7 more months to go! Crazy.

Corey, Kate, and I got to talk first.





Look at that happy face! Although she is frustrated that it is getting humid and it makes her hair frizzy. She has been in this city for like 7 months. That is a long time. The work is very slow there as well. 


I gave her this leather cuff for Christmas. She wears it all the time.



 It was cute, Kate kept making faces at her so Kassidy made some back. Much happier than last time. I was relieved. 




It was cute to see them all together. Bo was excited to show her that both he and kate got "Citizen of the Week" at school.




Kassidy showed us her funny cat card that had a mouth that moved. It amused us. 


It got a little crazy when the kids wanted Brody to say hello. 


By this point Kate was sick again with the flu. I was so glad she got a sneak peek earlier with Kassidy.


When I cleaned Bo's room today, before I knew I wasn't suppose to bend, I washed his sheets. Tonight as Nathan assists me to remake his bed I remember that the times I feel like I am taking great care of my child is when they have a nice fresh bed to crawl into. (I don't make any big kids bed though. Not even Nathan. Who sleeps on a mattress cover  and WILL NOT believe me that it is not a sheet. haha.)






No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...