Thursday, May 7, 2015

I made a hobbit hole house and I have a grudge against sting rays.

Hanging in there. Doing fine. 

Made dinner three nights in a row! It has been forever since that has happened. It annoyed Justine that I catered to Rhett and got his plate ready for him. But I felt like it. 

I worked and went to school when they were home this year WAY too much and I want to be home doing my usual routine that I use to do.

You know what is so bad though? Every time I see them I nag them about did they get their homework done, did they clean their room, do they have something to do...I have to fight to stop it. They aren't going to want to be by me if I bug them all the time!

NOTHING makes my heart happier then when the big boys get into Justine's movies and they play Dr. Quinn. Then Justine comes home form work and they all sit and watch it. 

It was like them best Christmas present ever. I gave Justine a series every year of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and they have watched them their whole lives for the last 7 years. It is funny. And it makes me happy to hear them all together watching it. 

Justine LOVES everything Indianish or Dr. Quinnish. She has so many things decorated Dr. Quinnish (which translates into westerny or Indianish just becasue of loving Dr. Quinn. 

The other day as the kids are getting ready for school (which can either go okay, or be a horrible mess) I hear Kate yelling at Bo...."Would you be happy if you were a little girl and I farted on you all the time?" The trials of having big brothers!


Bahahahah!!!! Totally true, right? Poor little things. I still haven't forgiven them over the whole Steve Irwin incident. 
I loved that guy!

I have been getting a few little projects done. I made this for Kassidy. She adores the hobbit. I put a little cat outside the hobbit house as well. Kinda cute. I have to admit it is the WEIRDEST thing on planet earth besides baby sting rays to have your kid gone and just not have real contact for this whole time. It's weird! 



I spent some time looking at some inspiring quotes for my vision board. Reading those REALLY helps get you motivated. 

Did I show you that my vision board got bigger? It is dry erase magnet board squares and they are stuck to the wall in my bathroom. So whenever I am in the bathroom doing hair, make-up, brushing teeth, I stare and stare at these words and pictures. 

Here is one dilemma. That I haven't told Corey. I can't take it down. :( When I tried, the little "safe for our walls stickers" that stick it to the wall....

NOT SAFE FOR YOUR WALL! AT ALL. 

So I hope I like visions for a long time. :)

I know it's kind of monstrous....







I chose this picture because of her professional outfit. Someday when I am out saving the social world I will need to dress a little better. Haha. But I can never wear heels. 

About that....I have GUILT that I want a career. I have told myself for so very long that i was going to always be a house wife and now I have extreme disagreeing feelings that now I want a career. Not today. But by the time I am done with school, Kate will be like three years older...I want to go see what the world is like out there also. Confusing. 



I take quotes that you find everywhere on the Internet and I have them printed like at Walmart and then I cut them and stick them on pictures I found inspiring. 


 The little magnets I made out of buttons..

I had a friend comment that it was funny that my magnets looked like candy. Haha




I found this quote. I don't care about making anyone jealous one  bit but I have one supporter that I always think about and really do not want to disappoint. Terri. She has been so proud of me. 




This is how it feels. 

I have gone back and forth a million times trying a different ways. Eat very few calories to try to stay motivated by big losses, that is just one example. I don't want to go into it all. 

I am currently trying to stick with this. Eat no more (forgive if I am not prefect) than 1500 calories. By September if I have done that I will have lost 16 pounds. With my surgery I think that will put me in a pretty good spot. 

This means though I CANNOT BINGE and eat a bunch because I am losing slow and wont be able to make up for it. You can gain a pound back in two days! But it takes a full week to lose it this way. After I add exercise back in it will change the numbers a bit but that is where I am at now. I'm hoping this will help me get a normalish relationship with food. It is there to nourish me. 

Okay, sorry, this topic is probably getting lame and boring to you.

Gotta go. Doing happy tings like helping my kids write thank you cards for their teachers and bed time stuff. Those little things make you feel good sometimes!









No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...