Monday, September 13, 2010

HEY! At least he drew me smiling! He thinks I am happy, that's more important right?


Yesterday at church during a very quiet moment of the Sacrament meeting, Bo tells me in NOT a whisper,


"Mommy, this is you...You fat."



And he was all smiles. Not in a mean way. In a "I love my mom and I just drew this great picture of her" way! How could ya not love it!



And here is his snowman! It's not me in case you were concerned. I don't wear hats and I am much more put together than that.

Say goodbye to those front teeth! This Friday their outta there! Wah.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't hear it if that makes you feel any better and we were on the same bench. But my kids were being VERY naughty and loud!

Susan said...

Linda J. said...I love Bo's take on things. So innocent and with such love! What a sweetheart!

Kim said...It reminds me of a time when Rachel an I were in a movie theatre together. They were playing commercials and one for Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream came on. Right after (and of course, when the room was silent), without even looking away from the screen, she put her hand on my face and said - in a not so quiet voice - you need some of that!

Tiffany said...Love it!!! Little ones are so sweet and innocent.

Mary said...you aren't "knocking"out those front teeth are you!?lol-he seems like such a sweetie,never know what will come out!! :]

Sherri said...Priceless!! If it makes you feel any better, when Coy was pregnant, Nicolle asked me if my bum was pregnant :) THanks for sharing.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...