Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweetest Khonicles of Kate EVER!


Sunday is always a great day...

I mean...Sunday is always a super hard day wrangling kids during sacrament meeting (but still a day I love). It has actually become quite pleasant as the oldest 4 sit mostly nicely now through the whole meeting. For those of you who don't know, "Mormons" church time is three hours (Dear Three Hours of Church, I love you. I do. It is true. Really. And knowing that my Glenny is somewhere in the world attending as well, makes it all the sweeter). The first block (Sacrament Meeting) is about an hour and fifteen minutes and then we separate for other classes such as Primary, Sunday school, and so forth. But it is a great day of renewal. A great day to recommit to being a better person, wife and mother. A great day to have my empty fuel tank filled.

I usually spend the whole sacrament meeting being crawled on by Bo and Kate. They take turns. They either maul me at the same time or the second one gets off, the other gets on. Bo likes to kiss me a ton until it becomes a little weird and Kate likes to pull my pony tail all soft and cute. It is all very sweet moments when I can take a minute to enjoy them.

Anyway, Corey decided to help me try to get Kate to behave because she was being disruptive. He was trying to hold her. She got her sad pouty cry face on and was reaching to me and said "Help me, Mom" It was so stinking cute! She is so sweet and yummy. I love her.

And here is a delightful sight you have probably never seen on my blog before....

Look how nice and clean she is!!!!



Wait, not that one....

Here she is....all spectacularly cute from church!


What an angel, huh? Hard to believe she is my same Kate! And don't you like her better without her self inflicted bangs? I mean, scroll back up and check out her wicked cowlick!





Look how darlin' she is! Not a mascara mark on her, no dirt, no glue, no food, no lip stick, no cat litter (sad, but true) no marker, no mayonnaise, no lotion ...nothing but cleanliness. And her hair is all fixed up fancy also. I bought her dress at the Desert Industries (thrift store). I thought it was so cute. And only 4 bucks!! It is some fancy brand name of which I have no knowledge of but it was fancy I could tell...

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

She is definitely adorable. I love the DI, just bought a pair of dockers shoes there for church. Oh, and I got a brand new pampered chef item for $1 that is regularly $25. Love it.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...