Friday, September 24, 2010

I didn't think it could get any better!

I hate when my kids lose their sweet little baby teeth. First of all I hate most anything to do with teeth. And losing of them, and drilling of them or capping off of them. Bleck. It's all grody. Although my new crown just feel so smooth and lovely. It is now my favorite tooth. Err... non tooth tooth.

So I knew when Bo had his two front teeth out (which as a reminder they had to be removed because of continuous infection) I would feel sad that his look had changed.


I love having Justine around. She is extremely invested in Bo. So she always commiserates with me about things regarding him. Like when Corey made me cut off Bo's mullet. That broke our hearts....




And aged Bo three years!

And when he came home without his teeth it was so sad. She kept saying how weird it was. And it was. But that lasted a day or so and now suddenly he has become more charming and more sweeter than ever! I just didn't think he could get any better! Let's just hope the atrocious big teeth stay put for a while.



( He looks like a creepy little baby bird! Sorry Wendy, hopefully you can continue reading...)

I know , the pictures are nutty. It probably has to be your own kid to agree but seriously, he is all "that".

Aaaannnnnnddddd I had a friend, who must really love my family, ask for me to post the face Bo drew on his "dolly". So here it is!


I promise on my love for Neil Diamond and Glenny that I did not help him one inkling of a ounce. He just whipped it out like the smartest kindergartner around!

I have decided since I want to buy fabric so bad that when I have free time :) I should sew these dolls to donate. They are so CUTE. Or better yet I will get my seamstress to do it! That is sort of how I "roll". (I have always wanted to say that. I have tried before but couldn't follow through. I put it in quotes to soften the absurdity of it. I might try it again though, so beware) .

And don't miss my post tomorrow. It will change your technological world!

Also would I even be an acceptable mother if I didn't post these gems?



My kid loves her pig. Loves! I joke that she loves her pig in a blanket. Casue she loves her pig and her yellow blanket and sometimes we wrap them up together and have a pig in a blanket. And yes, she is sleeping on a cabbage patch doll pillow case from when I was a kid. How adorable is that!

I tried to refrain the from posting the following picture becasue it was so gross and I know it will embarras Corey but Bo and Kate stayed very busy outside one day when I wasn't looking. They found their old camping suitcase and took all the dog hair that they had a gloruous time putting in a bucket for the birds as I shaved out dog, and mixed it with grass and water and made "soup". I love the imagination. But gross I know.....


More Also's, I was quite dissappointed that my friend Terri (the Dog the Bounty Hunter master) beat me at posting Glenn Beck's letter to his daughter. I tried to find it the day it came out but couldn't. So she found it and she posted it and I am going to be a big old Glenn Beck copy catter now. I will post it next week so it doesn't seem as bad. Good job Terri. You almost love Glenn Beck as much as me. I luv you tons though.

2 comments:

Terri Porter said...

I didn't find it. I transcribed it from his podcast. It took me a very long time, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Susan said...

Mary said... ‎:) :) :) :)

Sydney said...Haha my mom didn't find it, she spent hours listening and re-listening to the podcast as she typed it out!

Susan said...WOW! Maybe she DOES love Glenn as much as me!!!!! I am so glad that she did that.

Aine said...Love the whole post - I'm too tired to log into blogger, please forgive for commenting here. ♥♥

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...