Thursday, September 9, 2010

My self esteem has left the building, or the car I should say.......

Apparently I suck as a driver. Corey has been trying to tell me that for years....


Last night as I was driving five giggly girly teenagers home from the fair I got pulled over for drunk driving. But I wasn't drunk. I was just driving.


Apparently someone had been following for a while and was concerned I was drunk because of all my swerving, and called the police. Then the police followed me for a while and pulled me over for all my swerving.


He wanted to know why I was swerving, I didn't look drunk.


I was flabbergasted. I had zero answer for him. Nada. None. Brain not computing. I had no idea I was serving. I had no answer. I laughed when he asked if I was drunk. I told him maybe I am a bad driver. I have no idea why I was serving.


He didn't give me a ticket but he didn't give me back my pride either. Pulled over in front of five teenage girls who are about to get their own licences! It was sad. They assured me they didn't think I was serving either....


Today as I was thinking more about it I decided it was not my fault and I am not a bad driver. I was driving somewhere and I realized the car continuously pulls to the right and I have to keep on forcing the car to drive straight. That has to be the explanation.






I cried in front of the dentist yesterday. My boys were quite amused by that.... Because I cried before he even started.... and before it even hurt. I think I love my dentist now though. (I told you I have that problem where I develop crushes on people in the medical field who have to care for me....) Anyway, I had to have my first ever crown. It went as well as can be expected aside from the crying before the pain part. But now my nerve really hurts. Is that normal? When I bite down I have shooting nerve pain. And I can't quit biting down. I am a jerk. To my own self.


I am moving Kate out of my closet. It is getting cold and I don't want to heat the closet with a space heater again. It doesn't feel safe. So she is trying to sleep in her bunk bed above Justine's bed. I can never put the kids to bed all at once because they play. I have to put them to bed in series. It stinks. It is like a two hour routine. Anyway, even though she wants to be there I feel so bad for her. She looks so tiny in that great big bed. I feel so lonely in my room without a kid in my closet. I sorta hate when they move out. I miss them.



Also, if you leave me a comment under anonymous I have no idea who you are unless you tell me.


So to my anonymous friend.... This is for you! What is better at the fair then fried oreos??? (Umm, yes, tried them, AWESOME!!!....... )


....cotton candy!!!!!! And cute kids eating it!!!!!!!
















Luv ya!

3 comments:

Tiffany Parkin said...

I personally love your blog and all the wonderful pictures. You can never have too many picture of your kids. Don't worry about Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous, they don't have to read your blog if they don't like pictures.

Melanie said...

LOL...made me laugh, as always!

Susan said...

Jill said...That is hilarious that you got pulled over. Sorry to laugh. I've had my share of law enforcement lately.

Mary said...no breathilizer??!!ha

Wendy said...All I have to say here? Like father, like daughter...


Linda J. said... This happened to me too. I was driving home after a company party at Heise with Anginette in the back seat asleep and the same exact story happened. Not fun.

Kent said...What is Wendy implying. I have never gotten a ticket for weaving and have been completely successful whipping across lanes to make a turn I decided I wanted to take at the last minute while provicing passengers with carnival ride type excitement. Surely she isn't implying something like that?!!!?!

Mary said...lol Kent- oh you're the guy I swerved away from the other day.......!!! sp ck pls.

Susan said...I actually am not scared of my dad's driving...Ususally. Too bad I am not like my dad when it comes to the dentist. He sleeps, I cry. I wish FB had spell check!

Wendy said...Oh, I am not IMPLYING anything...

Mary said...me too Susan, I use to be able to spell really well, now , not so much!!!

Sherri said...Too funny!!!

Mary said...well what no driving comments from Corey, come on!!!

Sherri said..I was waiting for driving comments from Corey as well :)

Susan said...he's got nothing witty I guess. It's nice for a change.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...