Monday, December 31, 2012

Party like it's 2013! and you are a good Mormon girl who doesn't drink or smoke. And doesn't know how to dance. And is watching her calories. WAHOO!!!!! I'm a lot of fun! Bring on the new year!


Happy Almost New Year!

The very most important thing I learned this year is...

To Trust God.

Even when bad things happen.

Even when you are confused if He has His hand in your life.

Even when it hurts really really bad. For a really long time.

Even when you feel alone or destitute or hopeless or lost.

or confused. Did I mention alone?

Because what I finally learned this year was the painful things we go through 
have beautiful lessons hidden in them. 




The other day as my kidlets were watching the new Christmas Ice Age movie, I heard profoundness coming from Syd!

"My mother always told me that bad news 
is just good news in disguise.



Well said! I hope I can seek for the good news from now on.

Well, gotta go! Time to party with a serious game of Clue and Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...