Monday, December 24, 2012

Zombies!


The eve before the world was supposed to be over Bo was up until midnight crying because he was scared of the Zombie apocalypse. He tried to sleep with brother Nathan but finally ended up in bed with Justine. Who was already sleeping with Kate. Sweet big sister.

When he woke up in the morning I told him, "Hey! No zombies got you!"

He pretended they still took a bite out of his arm. 

I saw this on Face Book. Loved it's guts.




I am happily making clam chowder and broccoli cheese soup and NOT counting a calorie. (Wish I had finished making those mint brownies! Darn!). It is snowing and we are going to watch out crazy Christmas Eve Planet of the Apes. It has been a good day.


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...