Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our screen was bigger than your screen!


I don't even like football. I don't understand it. I think it is boring. I think it is strange. It seems like they get paid too much.

I usually wait on Corey during the super bowl. Spoiled spoiled. 

Kassidy's work (movie theater)  invites families to come watch the Superbowl on the BIG screen. It is just so cool. The little kids get to go watch a kid's movie and the adults watch the football game. This year they threw Twilight in the third theater. Justine and I watched that one.

I know...horrible Sabbath day activity but it is a fun little tradition.



That is Corey and the boys in the front row. Corey is happy with unlimited fountain Mountain Dew!



Pot luck dinner! We brought beanie weenies and chips with a HUGE can of nacho cheese sauce.
It was a hit!



 Kassidy's sweet boss and boss's wife. He has treated Kassidy so well. Been a father figure to her. They are great!!

 Kate and Bo!
 

Justine during Twilight. Yes...I ate 1500 calories in just chips and nacho cheese sauce. SO YUMMY.


I was smart and brought the little kid's pillows and blankets so they could watch the movie super comfy. I figured that way they'd want to stay in their seats the whole time!



Kassidy and her work friends....


Hope you all had fun too!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Nancy said...Looks like fun!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...