Wednesday, July 17, 2013

a little therapy, a little grandmalicious and a little reunion. again.


So in group the other night Kristopher asked us what our greatest loss was. Anyone care to share? I knew instantly when he said it what mine was.

You know how sometimes one might think psychology is a bunch of psyscobabble.... well...I am becoming a believer. The things I am learning and seeing for myself actually have some honest validity to them. Who knew?!


I am growing up. My girl friends are becoming grandparents!!!!!

IT IS WEIRD!!!!!!

But look at my beautiful friend with her new grand daughter, Aurora. It is genetically impossible for this lady to have anything but beautiful off spring. Anyone who knows Melanie will agree.

Good job Melanie....I mean Marissa....on getting that little gal here! Well done!


Yes, I am still talking about the family reunion. Sorry.

We drove two and a half hours out of the way to see two dinosaur museums only to learn they both were closing. We get a half hour out of one. It was still fun and I didn't care about the extra drive. I loved the ride. I don't know why! I hate driving!

Because my dad has a doctorate in geology, dinosaurs are a BIG deal in our family.










I LOVED this wall!





I know I have mentioned that Justine loves buffalo!


Some of the best parts of the trip were the simple ones. 

My mom had us do a bubble blowing contest. 


It's gum! Not lettuce!



Uhhh...SHe wins! This picture is hysterical!

Bo didn't want me to take his picture...



Bo is a LOVEY! And He loves Grandma. The other day he told me when he grew up he was going to work at the boot store with me on the same days as me. *swoon*.


We don't have one of these things for games. Bo wanted to play it nonstop. he even got up early for it.

Going to bed. On this night Bo and I shrared a twin bed. It was great. Lol.



Not really asleep of course. Because....who could sleep all night this way. Not me!b Good thing I lost weight.

Thanks to my parents for ltting us crash in the same hotel room with them. It was an adventure.


We got to sleep with Darth Vador!

 

My mom has angry bird pajamas!

We felt like we were at the ocean. It was cool.




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...