Tuesday, July 9, 2013

braces be gone!!!!!


Group today. We discussed God. How He is what needs to fill in the gaps of when we are alone. How we can't always be connected to another person to "fill" us up. We just can't. You are alone very often in life. But God can fill in those gaps. I am going to be super honest here. Kristopher has filled in some loneliness for me. He has fed me when I was alone and heard me when I needed a listening ear.  And I get sad when I think of therapy being over. I say it is not fair and it is mean that I got to have that connection but now it will be taken away. Kristopher says, "Why would God want you to have a taste of this?"

 Answer: So I know what to look for from Him.

Does that make sense? Again, grateful for a therapist who isn't afraid to talk about God.




This cute kid has had a mouth of braces for a while! They had to do an oral surgery and attach chains to hidden teeth to pull them the correct way. Fortunately it worked and didn't kill his teeth.



This week he got those braces off! It aged him!!!!! I couldn't believe how different he looked. I think he is very handsome. And this kid? They don't come much nicer.


This is like a 5000 dollar mouth now. Sheesh!




He was so happy to eat an apple right off the core.

I am NOT scared of spiders. NOT. But about three times NAthan has stuck this spider next to be. And it freaked me out. So I tired to get him back. But it didn't work. He wasn't scared. He just stayed asleep. Boo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His teeth are beautiful! Nothing like the feeling of running your tongue along smooth teeth either...congrats!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...