Wednesday, July 31, 2013

San Francisco is SOUR!


So...I loved San Francisco. It was exciting and different. And weird. And there were nudists riding bikes. That was weird. There were a lot of street performers. Which I find fascinating. 

These robot man guys stand frozen until you pay them a little something.

This guy was NOT good. And I paid him a dollar. He did one tiny little thing.






But this guy was the real deal!



He gave Kassidy candy (and he kissed my hand.....*crickets* I am not sure what to think about that...)



Maybe I was just hungry, because I don't even love sour dough bread...but this was a GREAT little visit. 


I just loved this place. 

I loved the bread animals....







A basket of ADORABLENESS turtles!


I LOVED the man making bread.... 




the bread transporting in baskets on the ceiling.... 


I mean for reals? How cool.


We were in such a hurry seeing San Francisco that we never even had time for lunch. We grabbed bread and ate on the go. IT WAS GREAT!

I got cheddar and jalapeno bread. It was so fabulous. Really.




Sky, my 6'2" 13 year old nephew


Jason, my 6'2"  brother



Wendy, my 6'2" sister in law (love her time a billion after this trip)


My little niece Zoe. She had us laughing the whole trip.




Yes. A cat. On a harness. Sat there perfectly still like no big deal.


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...