Monday, July 22, 2013

Hi ya!


Getting ready for the trip.

Love notes and little lovies for the kids..check

Feet sanded and smooth with mouse sander....check (getting ready to paint toes! Which is a once a year occasion.)

Paper chain countdown for the little kids for when we get home....Check


Hilarious purse sewed....Check!

I will have to show you some better pictures later. It turned out alright actually. Minus the strap. Which still should be taken off and fixed but I don't care anymore. When  I say the purse turned out alright...I mean in terms of someone who doesn't really sew much. When I showed it to Justine she cracked me up. She was ASTOUNDED! "I didn't know you could sew!!!!" She knew I could sew. Just not something real. lol.



Laundry getting washed....Check

Swimming suit bought...Check. Sort of. Yeah...swimming suits are complicated.

Still fighting off a cold...Check ish.

And there are a trillion other things I have done and not done but we are just so excited.

So you know how much Kate loves cats...today she told me "I think my brain is telling me I don't like cats". We laughed and laughed at her.

She is a crazy kid. I told her sometimes brains just can't be trusted. I should know! Is that wrong to teach her that? My brain tricks me all the time!





One day I came home to her sitting happily in the garage petting the neighbor cat, James.

I did nothing today but drive kids to different places. I am NOT lying or exaggerating when I say I spent 20 dollars in gas. It is killing me.

Old pictures but I thought I should let you all know that although Justine is still healing and in physical therapy we are really encouraged that the surgery did the trick and she will be free from pain. After three years! Wahoo!






Nathan has had the best summer ever. Cedar badge with this friend, Boy Scout Encampment, church 50 miler, and EFY. Lucky boy!




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...