Monday, July 29, 2013

Roller coasterinit by the ocean. No big deal.


Yea...just sitting here watching Bachelorette with my brother. Kinda weird.

I am feeling like CRAP. I can't even swallow and I am worried it is moving into my ears. :( WHY!!!!!!!???? And I have a huge canker on my tongue and it is taking away my ability to eat fudge. Bummer. I am seriously fighting negativity about it.

I was able to get a ticket for One Direction!!!!! But I am so worried about feeling like crud through it. My brother and I both got some tickets. So we get to sit by each other. LOL. Wendy would not allow any of the seating to be rearranged (Jason wanted to sit by her) because "she has been planning this fun night with the girls for  a year!"

So this will be a short little post....

In Santa Cruz there is a little beach boardwalk with some rides and fun food. We went on the roller coaster and the log ride.

The roller coaster was a really great one. Wood. And for the first bit you were going in the dark. I loved it.




Waiting in line. Justine was terrified. It has been really great to get to know Zoe and Sky better. Zoe is "on" 24-7. She is very entertaining and very fun. Sky is mild and sweet. He's been mostly quiet. Zoe is filled with anxiety and is tons like I am/was. It is comical.






Happy DAY! We found dippin' dots. They were glorious.




My brother said garlic fries were VERY Californian. So I had to try some. They were delish. 


 So right next to the board walk was the ocean. It was such a fun atmosphere!

 


The log ride was also very fun. The cool thing about the roller coaster and the log ride was that when you were at the top of both rides you just looked out and stared out at the ocean and it was MAGICAL!  

Sky and Jason





I had to use little Zoe as a shield to protect me from the splash. Fun day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you guys are having a blast!! so fun!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...