Thursday, August 8, 2013

Arcades can be CREEPY!


So when we were in San Franny (I can call it that cause are BFF's) Wendy and Jason said they wanted to take us to the arcade. I was like....no. I have no desire to go to an arcade. I can do that at home. They said it was a special arcade. So I am easy by nature and was like okay.

I am slightly obsessed now with this arcade. I really want to go back. I want to be let in during private hours and play every single game all by myself. (Most games were only a quarter!)

This great arcade is called the 

Musee Mecanique!

You should get on an airplane and then drive a trolley (no bikes! There is a cleanliness issue going on there) and go there ASAP. It is that cool.

This is Laughing Sal. 

She is a teeny bit creepy. Actually the whole place was fabulous and awesome and..... a teeny bit creepy.



Wendy said we had to watch her. She laughs and laughs. And bends over laughing. She's crazy!



Most game was only a quarter. It was so fun!


I love Kassidy's face. Because this grandma turned her head and stared Kassidy RIGHT in the eye.


FREAKAY!!!!


Okay....Let's talk about an Opium Den. I had to google it to figure out what in the world. It is basically a place "back in the day" where you would go and lounge around and do drugs.

Why would there be a video game about it??????????


So when you put the quarter in the little people would sort of mill around and peek out of their lounging spot. It was so ridiculous and funny. Wendy told me that in their time these crazy SIMPLE video games were super exciting to the people. It was great technology back then.





Because of Justine's love for buffaloes, I had to put a quarter in this one. It basically...did nothing.


LOL! No, actually the heads moved all around and they were sniffing this dead Indian. What int he world?


SO funny! Again...sorry about my loser camera.




The doors open and a little man is hung and dies. WHAT????


Kassidy getting her palm read...



I loved how long Zoe looked at this one. It was just so cute how she studies all the sights inside this little window she was peeking into. I think it was fairies or something.




A gigantic tooth pick Ferris wheel




This man was a little broken and he was struggling to do his dance. It was funny. LOVE Justine's face.






Another guy getting hung and killed!








And... possibly the creepiest of all...



This one is on YouTube if you want to watch it!

Crazy and fun, huh?

Thanks, Wendy and Jason for knowing all the cool spots!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...