Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sea horse boys give birth and I don't like it.


I have been a blogging poop out! And I am so close to being all done with my trip!

The girls and I got tickets to see the One Direction Movie...in 3D! Rock on! Lol. I'm actually excited. It is a joy to have two girls that age that are turning into my buddies. 

We took a fun little trip up to the college. He had a most hilarious tour with a super funny guy.


We got to ride in this super cool large gold course all over campus. I was the passenger. It was funny. The kid who gave us the tour was funny.



 And we toured some of the housing facilities. The price to live up there for three months is a lot but I know Kassidy needs it for her growth. She is also paying for it herself with her saved money. Her birthday is soon and it fun to pick her out stuff for her to take up to college with her. 

But then I actually visualized myself dropping her off and I almost cried. 

After the tour we got fudge and had lunch. The first picture I took of the girls looked like this.....


They laughed their heads off at that.



So here is the most adorable otter from the Monterrey Bay Aquarium. He was sleeping with his little eyes covered. They are so furry and cute!!!! I didn't buy very much  much while shopping. But I did buy a little pewter otter and starfish. I don't need more stuff around but they were cute and little.


When I got home I found this little baby sushi. SO I had to buy it also. It was a dollar. It is on rice. So cute.


Honestly...I wanted a fedora hat! I would have been laughed out of my house if I bought one if I had one cause it is so not "me"  but I looked  dang good in one! For reals! Wendy insisted I should buy it. But it was 40 dollars. ouch.




They had a whole bunch of art made out of trash found in the oceans. It was disturbing how much trash was in the ocean.


My camera just doesn't do it justice. But this one was beautiful.


The sign said that the sea turtles will think grocery bags are jelly fish and eat them and dieor get tangled. So sad. I want to sew grocery bags now. Just cause I like fabric.




This crazy shark had this stern face. It was so funny. He looked fake.


This is some crazy tunnel you stand under and the "ocean" rushes in over you. It's pretty cool.







I had this exact type of newt when I was a girl. I loved him so much!!!!



Justine favorite were the sea horses. I don't like them. I think they are creepy. I liked them even less when I saw the boy give birth. He like pooped them out his belly in little thrusts. I found it disturbing. My SIL thought it was awesome that the boys got to give birth.

I dunno. I don't like it.


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...