Monday, August 5, 2013

Dying over Dippin' Dots!


My search for Dippin' Dots was a complete success in San Francisco! I found a store dedicated all to Dippin' Dots and they gave me a free pencil. And they gave out free samples and they told me I can order Dippin' Dots online! I should have known. Only 40 dollars too!!!! Ahahaaha.








So fun!

We spent a day in Monterrey Bay!

Justine would get nervous just looking at the ocean. We saw a whale tail! She couldn't decide if she was thrilled or nauseated by it. I loved that she would put on the shark hat!


I find this "sexy" surf shark super disturbing and even more so that my kid wanted to pose with him! WEIRDO!



Of course we had to eat at the Bubba Gump restaurant.





We sat right where we could see out the ocean the whole time. And there was an otter out there!



It was serious magic!




The waitress would come and quiz us with questions about the Forest Gump movie. It was fun.








Sky had cajun shrimp and plain!


Kassidy had a tower of shrimp


Zoe had a little boat with a drink in a light up glass!



I had the "Bucket of Trash"!



Justine, who is fairly fussy and unadventurous had clam chowder like six times because it was all she felt was safe at most of these restaurants. Lol.




See the shoes?


And then while shopping and before the aquarium we JUST HAD to get our pictures taken with the giant furry otter. It is tradition apparently.


Cute

Cute

Getting creepy....



Creepiest!!!!!. He looks like he is cradling me!!! Like we are dance partners! His hand is on my HIP! HA HA!!!!!

I got the cute boys up to EFY. I gave them a giant pep talk about since they were such cute boys their challenge was everyday to talk to a girl that might not normally get talked to. I gave them a really great lecture about it. They are in for a fun week! I love them. Sky is such a sweetie. A hug goodbye and a big thank you. Loved getting to know him more. He's a cutie pie.


(poor Nathan's lip was so chapped from the 50 miler!)

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...