Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lemon Tree oh so pretty!


So I am in Wendy's fridge kitchen looking for lemon juice. 

Me: "You don't have any lemon juice????"

Wendy: "When I need a lemon I go out back...."





GLORIOUS OR WHAT!!!!

So because of all our exciting California events and my coughing...my night my throat was bothering me enough to turn to Google and ask what to do. I had been applying doterra's Ongaurd but needed more help. Google told me to mix honey and lemon juice (or....FRESH LEMONS!!!) and hot water and to drink it slowly.




 It worked beautifully. Honest. And it was yummy. Those lemons were awesome.

So one of the days we went to the Monetary Bay Aquarium. It was so cool but I have a million pictures. I guess I will just show them in segments so as to save myself from writing one long bring post.

Thee are sardines. They are the coolest. They just swim around and around and around and it looks like some crazy silver swoosh. (I don't have a great camera.) They are one of my favorite things to look at.



At the aquarium they have a little touching place and you could feel an actual sting ray. I got in one touch before the thing  swam away. They are soft.





We also got to touch star fish.

I love them!!! They are so cute! 

 










That's all for now. I am SO SO tired. I need school to start. I finally get all my kids in school and one gets too old to go to school and will still be home. Ha Ha. Good thing I like her. She is going to help me while I go to a class at the college.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...