Saturday, August 3, 2013

I love Bear and Cookies.

I came home from my beloved vacation and woke up straight to a therapy session and working 10 hours!

Busy day! But I want to finish my vacation blogging so I want to do a little before bed.

But first....excellent therapy day. My brain is just learning! I have had several "paradigm shifts" lately (as Kristopher says) and I really have changed and just "think" differently about a lot of things. It is fascinating to me when I step back and see it.

Kristopher had the nerve to tell me I need to read more when we were discussing some stuff.

WHAT??? I have read so many self help books this year that I can't even remember what "help" came from what book! I am telling you he is a pushy man! :)

But here was his recommendation this week.


and


The fat one wasn't recommended to me for losing weight. It was recommended to me for changing your thinking.

So Bear Grylls climbing Mt Everest may have to wait.

So Kristopher told me he was proud of me for sticking with therapy for so long to get to the point I am at. 

Shoot, I'm fading fast into tiredness. 

So I guess I will just share one simple California thing. Anyone who thinks all we did was eat would be correct.

My darling Nephew Sky told me there was this great place where you got to pick your won homemade cookies and what flavor of ice cream you want and they make you a homemade ice cream sandwich right there.

uh....don't ask me twice! Plus Sky was so cute about how yummy it was, I had to say yes. 

Have I mentioned the first day I actually THOUGHT I was going to count calories? Total joke. I didn't stand a chance.








They were just so yummy!



Zoe convinced her mom she could finish a whole one and she almost did it!



I do believe Wendy told me she had NEVER had one all alone (she is pretty healthy).  I think I may have promised her that I would never confess that she did. Oops.


Okay, see you tomorrow I hope!

I have yet to see Nathan! He is on a 50 mile hike with our church. And Justine has been going up to the church's college for "education week" which is really only education two days, but I am glad for her to have the opportunity! Awesome!

Rhett got to spend the day at Grandm'a with cousin Sky.

Some super sad news. While we were gone James disappeared.


I think it broke my heart for Kate more than it broke her heart. But owiee. She loved that cat. And he was such a good boy. I suspect he died. :( It hurt my heart so much I shut it away and didn't think about it.





No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...