Saturday, August 10, 2013

Well, that's just RUDE!


Look what they have come out with.....All these delicious cookies that I don't even dare try because.....one is too many and a thousand is never enough.

But come on! How rude that they make such deliciousness!





So today I walked my little color vibe 5k with my friend Melanie. We had a great time. 







We looked CRAZY!!!! And she is a fast walker! Sheesh! She and I have actually been losing weight "together" for a long time. We are girls camp buddies and there is a picture from us a few years ago and we were both lots heavier. And we are both basically the same weight now. She keeps me going because I am competitive. ;) We had a fun time. Love her!

 

California: So, of course one of the days the girls were really looking forward to was shopping at some outlets. We spent hours! It was so boring. :) But the girls loved it. And Zoe really loved it. She liked being part of the big girls. And she had her own money and was so very proud to spend it. It was cute.


Having lunch and figuring out our next stop...


The little shopping fashionistas...


Look at that SWEET face!



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...