Monday, August 26, 2013

I cliff jumped.



So we went cliff jumping. I was DREADING IT!!!!! My two hugest fears.....heights and my children around water. Combine the two????? I became a nut. case. FAST! Justine thought it was so funny to catch me FREAKING out. This video was taken after I realized what Nathan was jumping off!!!! 


I am shocked he has no fear. He just did it and even Corey wouldn't. Seriously...it was so so high. I was DYING. I kept telling him "It's like your jumping off a cliff!!!!" (because it's so high!) and he would say "Mom, it is a cliff"


Nathan shocked us all by telling me to knock it off. I was in such a bit of hysteria over the little kids being on this cliff that he was like "MOM! Stop it!" 

Justine and I were like "What in the world????" 
because he is so mild. I told him "You yelled at me!!!!" He tried to deny it. Cutie.



Here is a cute little snippet of my Bo. He chews his nails down until they bleed. His medicine seems to really be helping. One day I forgot and his teacher said it was night and day the difference in him. Kassidy took FOREVER to jump. She got herself so psyched out over it. And then cute boys in a boat came to watch and she couldn't' go for even longer. 

So ever since I have been all cool and facing my fears (remember the earth worm, amusement park ride) I just knew I had to jump off a cliff. It wasn't the highest one but it was still high enough. I seem grumpy. But it is just stress. And when I got to the edge of the cliff TERROR started to fill me. And I just surprised everyone by going. I knew the longer I stood there the worse it would get so I just went. It was funish I suppose.


I don't know where Justine gets her panic from.

I'll post pictures tomorrow. I need to go to bed. :)


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...