Saturday, August 3, 2013

Prancercising across the Golden Gate Bridge!


Hi! I survived work again today. It was nice because our new coworker worked with me today. He is nice and has caught on SO fast. It hurts my self esteem. I admit it.

Whatever.

On our trip to California we got to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge. Did you know that they take a picture of your license plates and mail you a bill to drive over the bridge? I have never heard that before. I was shocked. Doesn't there seem to be a better way? They really bill every license plate that drives over it? I Googled it. They really do.

My brother and his wife payed a lot of fees for our visit. Lots of parking fees. I never realized those expenses when planning our trip. 



There it is!!!!!





So I'll admit it. Driving across it just wasn't that exciting. It was hard to see anything. By this point Jason had been driving us all over and was getting tired. I really appreciated that he took time to stop and find parking so we could walk across the bridge. It was the funnest, freest thing ever. I loved it. I'll share all those pictures tomorrow.

But before I go on...please promise me you'll watch part of this video...please please....it is so funny and cute and...stran.....funny?



My sister in law and I really had a great fun visit. She is so enjoyable!

I love her because she PRANCERSIZED across the bridge. It was so funny.





Jason and Sky couldn't resist the fun!


I love prancersizing!!!!! Hilarious!!!!

Okay...night!



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...