Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Introducing....


Hi guys,

Sooooo.....

Introducing our county's 2013 grand champion for rabbit showmanship!

Yay Justine.

This is likely her last year. She has done it for nine! She could do it next year but she is moving on I think. But it has been a great hobby. SO much fun and full of learning. Thanks to Alicia, our faithful rabbit guru.





So on our trip one of the street performers were spray painting pictures. They were REALLY good. Like seriously QUITE amazing.

I was very concerned with those boys smelling the fumes all the time though.






Kassidy wanted to buy one. Uncle Jason was very sweet to help her get up close and pick one out. They were 10 dollars. The guy could whip one out in about 10 minutes.





CRAZY GOOD, right? We watched him do this one. AMAZING!

Justine was irritated because I stole her from her good spot to watch them paint, to show her the naked bicyclers. They flashed by so fast you couldn't really see much. Just saying.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...