Sunday, October 24, 2010

Appreciation for husband, Sunday, the 38th

As a house wife our "Kudos" comes in terms of slobbery kisses and homemade cards. Which are fabulous of course. Wouldn't trade them for the world.

My husbands "Kudos" as an employee comes in financial bonuses, gift cards, monetary things!

I wants some monetary "Kudos" darn it! I JUST do! Is that so wrong? I just want a gift card that says "You make those toilets sparkle like no one else can!" I want a Christmas bonus that says "Your mothering skills are out of control!" (in a good way).

So it was actually a nice surprise the other day when I woke up and I found two cards to get some free food at a local restaurant in town. Corey had stuck them in my bathroom mirror. I felt like I had received a "Kudos"! A "nice job"! A "you are the best"!

It was great. Next time I want a gift card to Deseret books though. I can dream bigger right?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Amy Kalakay Ward said... Saweet! Good job Corey!

Camy Carlyle Hertz said... Ohhhhhh, that was so thoughtful. I'm glad you finally got some kudos. You definitely deserve them.

Kim Heinke said... Very sweet and great job, Corey! It's so nice to be acknowledged!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...