Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just in case my posterity wants to know...



I am STILL irritated that they took the light brown M&Ms out and put those heinous most ugly blue M&Ms in. When I see that blue color it is an assault to my optic senses. And when I see that blue I always remember light brown. Light brown was my favorite color and I don't care how much you want to argue with me...they tasted the best. The next best tasting color is the dark brown. When I eat them I eat them in pairs and in matching colors and I break off their shells in my mouth. It is a fine art.

Anyway, so I haven't forgotten you little light brown M&M. No matter how many years you have been cast aside you are still my favorite. Sorry Blue.



2 comments:

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

I agree! Although I do like the color of the blue ones, the light brown definitely tasted better! Love your random thoughts.

Susan said...

Camy Carlyle Hertz I had forgotten about light brown and hadn't realized blue wasn't always there. I like cracking the shells off too.

Kim Heinke said... Yeah, how long ago was it that the blue overtook the light brown? It's really all about the green anyway!

Corey Nielsen said... Kim - Susan is color blind so the green ones don't really help in that department.

Camy Carlyle Hertz said... No way! Wouldn't I know if she was color blind?!?!

Corey Nielsen said... Camy - she's only color blind to green M&M's - go figure....

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...