Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Like mother like daughter


How happy am I that my daughter seems to have inherited my desire for crazy cake making?????

VERY!

She made these cupcakes ALL BY HERSELF for her seminary class. Which might I add she gets up at 5:30 in the morning to attend! Just like I use to. I was super disappointed when I found out they would have early morning seminary. I really worried they would be too tired to pay attention. But the sacrifice of early morning seminary is something special. And I am glad she is making it.

Anyway.... MUMMIES!!!!! Aren't they grand?




Also when I went to check in on Kate last night I noticed her little hand was clutched around the bunk bed frame while she was asleep. I smiled to myself because I do that too. I sleep with my arm under my pillow holding onto part of the headboard. Just in case you cared. Which I am sure you don't.

But something you will care about is.... I am planning a redo of my kitchen. I don't know when it will happen but I am going to show you step by step all the plans I have for it. Then if it never happens it will sort of feel like it did. Kind of. Okay... maybe not but it will be down for the record that I had a dang good plan!

1 comment:

Susan said...



Danielle Brendle said... Ok, these are soooo cute!!!

Jessica Tilton Rogers said... Those are really cute cupcakes. I really enjoy your blog.

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... Thanks Jessica.I have checked yours out too. Cute family. Way to go on the homeschooling.

Danielle- they were super easy. I was discouraging her because I thought it would turn into my project but it didn't. Phew.

Kim Heinke said... Love those!

SueAnn Gardner Dabell said... Way to go Justine! So cute!

Mary McDowell said... I am sooooo impressed, how cute are they!!!!!

Camy Carlyle Hertz said... Awesome job!!!

Melanie Lynn Shirling said... Really cute cupcakes and great blog, as always! Good luck with the kitchen project... Hey... I need a kidney shaped cake... any suggestions?

Nancy Chamberlain said... Great Job, Justine! They look delicious!

Susan Chamberlain Nielsen said... When ever I need my cakes shaped I just cut them the way I want them and then freeze them so when I frost them it isn't crumbly...

Angie Nielson said.. CUTE CUPCAKES!!!!! Nice Job, Justine smile emoticon

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...