Monday, October 25, 2010

Khronicles of Kate

She is still at it! She is just so funny though. Sometimes I will be watching her watch TV and she is watching it with a huge scowl on her face. I don't quite know what is up with her.

They love her in nursery (her Sunday class) because she is so cuddly with everyone. She is very friendly. If it is Sunday, she will be asleep still and I will say "Katev want to go to class?" and she will pop up out of a dead sleep excited to go to class. It is sweet.

The other night she went to bed all cute and clean.

I woke her up because we had to be somewhere early and she looked like this!




Marker all over her hands. She had apparently gotten up in the wee hours of the early morning, just taken a little sleeping break to color all over herself and then go back to bed. Who does that?????

Then last night I got her out of the bath, Corey dressed her while I made dinner and literally 10 minutes late she came to the dinner table looking like this!

She put her face on for dinner! She is so polite.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This literally made me laugh out loud! Too funny! I am soooooo with ya babe, our kids are going crazy on us!

Susan said...

Mary McDowell said... hahahahaha,gotta love this little cutie-spunky!

Kim Heinke said... HAHA! Love, Love, LOVE this!

Nancy Chamberlain said... What a laugh I had from her. Grandma loves her no matter what she does!

Sherri Nielsen Longhurst said... Never a dull moment with Katie smile emoticon

Heather Densley said... She is just so cute (and I'm sure exasperating)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...