Monday, April 5, 2010
Appreciation for Husband Sunday the 14th
This week I appreciated Corey staying up extra late with Kassidy, (I mean way past midnight), to watch movies. I LOVE it when they do that. I wish I could stay up late! Kassidy loves to stay up super late and watch the movies we wouldn't watch while the little kids are around. They have had a Lord of the Rings marathon before and are now working on The Bourne Identity series. Fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, my old friend.
It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...
-
Picture taken by Melly...Thanks! Dear Glenny, When I went camping to Driggs, Idaho for the weekend I told my blog friends that I was going t...
-
Have we ever discussed that I am a spectacle during our sacrament meeting at church? I started out this post by saying I "feel" li...
-
My mom Isn't she elegant looking? I NEVER have been elegant looking in my ENTIRE life! I love her with the cat. We always had a cat grow...
No comments:
Post a Comment