Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bwahahaa Bwaaahahaha Bwahahahaa!!!

Anyone who know me knows I love a reason to celebrate! And I love babies. So when my friend moved away and then had a baby I knew we must send her a baby shower in a box. (So fun! Thanks to all the people who supported this endeavour)


I spent a good two hours cutting my friends heads out and gluing us on to movie star bodies so we could attend the party in spirit. It was just too good not to share! I laughed out loud the WHOLE time I was making them. If your life is ever dull I suggest doing this. It was quite amusing!




Terri got to be Halle Berry. She wanted to have beautiful skin color.

I was Sandra Bullock. Instead of me holding my Emmy I was holding the cake.

Sandy as...can't remember!

Myrna as... shoot ... can't remember.

Margaret is Jennifer Aniston

Linda is the dog walker from the hilarious sitcom King of Queens, after she lost a bunch of weight. Kudos to Linda for allowing me to put her on my blog in a bikini. She is very proper and I know this is slightly painful to see herself on this half naked body. But it was too good not to post.

Janae is the best actor in twilight-the best friend Jessica


Camy is Kate Winslit


And my all time favorite...

Viki is Jennifer Love Hewit


I hope you enjoyed that! I know I did! I can never look at them enough.

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

I'd love to see who you choose to glue my face onto. This was fun.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Linda said -It was less painful than I thought it would be. haha!!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...