Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, old man!


It is my husband birthday today. He decided to hike 16 miles today to celebrate. He went to a lake in his beloved mountains, and back.

That is what I would do if I was like on parole. Or a work release from jail. Or being tortured by an evil villian. Hiking in woods with wild animals and exhaustion...Bleck.

But he loves it.

Happy Birthday, Corey!




He is just like the kids! He had to tell me what kind of cake he wanted! A mountain cake.


That is a little picture of him. Cracked me up!



2 comments:

Linda said...

Several things here I could comment on, but only one really HAS to be said: Holy Fancy Pants, Danny!!! :D

Linda said...

And the cake is great too! Nice job once again!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...