Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let me have some dignity here, please!


I LOVE to death summer t-ball. I don't know what it is but it is so small town to me. The kids in the community play t-ball and we all meet at the park and watch the kids play and say hi to all the different people we know. I live for summer t-ball and summer kid's movies.

A few years ago I helped the t-ball coach. I got a shirt and everything. My son who was 7 at the time LOVED that I was the coach (assistant, but he never knew the difference). One day he told me so cutely, "Thanks for being my coach, Mom."

Break my heart it was so stinkin sweet. All was right in the world!

I have been so excited for my 4 year old to play this summer. Because 4 year old t-ball players are the cutest things around. So since I am sports challenged I decided the four year old team was about all I could handle officially coaching. I convinced my friend to help me and she said yes and it is going to be great.

The only problem occurred when she suggested that her son loves dinosaurs and maybe we could name our team "Dinos".

Let me marinate with that for a second.

Hmmmm..... Hmmmmm...

Plus size lady...

wearing giant green t-shirt that says "DINO" on the back of it....


I think not.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...