Thursday, April 8, 2010

Proof of life

Ahhh......

cutest thing in the whole world. Bo, my little delayed sweetie pie (he will catch up, I am not worried), was looking at his book order babbling words. Then he looks at me, "What does "prove" mean?" he says. Is that not genius? I think so. How did he come up with that!!!! I know most of you probably think that is no big deal. But to see his little mind expanding and growing is miraculous to me.

And I thought I was so smart with my answer. I gave him an example by having Justine say to me, "My hair is long." and I said, "prove it!" and she showed me her long hair! We gave him a few more example like that and I am sure he got it.

Love that kid. He is gentle and sweet and loving. and wild. but that is just given around here.


He made his own homemade pizza for lunch on general conference day. That was fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love to watch my kids learn too. I have a tendency to tell everyone about each little thing they do that is creative or in my opinion 'brilliant' for their ages. I'm sure people get sick of it but I don't think a child can be praised enough by their parents. You're a great mom, I'm sure he knows it too.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...