Saturday, April 3, 2010

GUS!!!!!!

My girl has wanted her own dog for years! We haven't succumbed because we already have a dog!


But this weekend her dream came true.


Seriously.


She had a dog for four whole days. She was in heaven.

This is "Gus"...



He is a yorkie poo, or poodly york or capoodle...some crazy made up dog that is now worth lots of money.

We babysat him for our friends Claudine and "big" Rhett. It was really such a joy. He was so cute and fun. He added something fun and new to our lives. We want him. And he liked us!


We are so sad to see him go. We might hold him hostage.



Here is Gus and Justine watching Hotel for Dogs together. Funny.



No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...