Sunday, April 25, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday, the 16th

Okay, pardon the creepy eyes in this picture. I don't know what is up with that. But I like this picture because it shoes how thin Corey is getting from all his working out!

I sure appreciate Corey hauling off two full garbage cans of rabbit poo this week. We usually use it in the garden for fertilizer but it had so much hay mixed into it and I didn't want that in the garden...right, Christina?(my horticulturist friend with the happiest job in the planet...) Those garbage cans were HEAVY! My kid and I should have only filled them half full but we never take it easy on dad. Why bother? He has the strength of an ox. I should also mention it was super nice of him to help us because he is not in support of our rabbit hobby. (Boo!)

Anyways...Thanks, Corey!

This is the back to the rabbit hutch I built almost by myself. Thanks to my dad for finishing the roof! I would have made the back look better had I realized I was going to be looking at it all the time. It stays this direction to keep the rabbits from getting the sun on them. They don't tolerate the heat well plus they get sun bleached and are bad for show day. Who knew!

2 comments:

candice crockett said...

Hey, it's Candice! If you send me an email address I can send you the lyrics. They won't all fit in the comment box! My email is: candice@amlend.com. Thanks!!

Susan said...

Kent said...Hauling if off. That stuff is best in the garden and a shorter haul. In fact it should be used more regular. What is Iona, a cow poo town? Hand spading will make him look even thinner. All I have is a few squirrel pellets.

Susan said...Dad, did you know this is a link to my blog? I tell in it why we hauled it off....luv ya!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...