Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Like father, like daughter!

I had errands to run so Corey was in charge. I threatened him not to let Kate fall asleep or else she would be up all night. Great job!




I guess it is a comfortable spot!




Why do I have my couch in such a crazy position? More to come on that one later!

I also guess it is time to get this kid a pillow! Break my heart! She is too old!






This is "pig". Her favorite of all her "lovies"
He is secretly my favorite too. He is taking a beating though. He use to be so soft and fluffy. This week he is sporting pink chap stick! You can see it right in between his forehead.





2 comments:

Terri Porter said...

I love that her hair is finally growing out. She is sooo adorable.

Janetlee said...

I love that pig! I want one! Very cute.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...