Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I am so tired of thinking up lamo titles.


So meet my friend Christina. THE very wittiest person I know. NO LIE. She is so witty and snazy and funny. I really don't know how she does it. She is super smart as well.

When I went to Rick's College I took a horticulture class. It was SO fun. We learned how to grow plants from starts and do graphs. I loved it. The green house had a stream in it. It was the most peaceful place on planet earth. I took home all 100 of my starts. NO LIE. I have a patient beautiful mother who let me. She gently convinced me to give a bunch to my aunts but she let me keep a ton and cared for them because I was back at college shortly after. lol. She also took care of all my pets but that is probably a story for a different day.

So Christina gets to work at a green house. She loves those little plants. I had a fun hour with her going through the green houses and admiring all the new little plants. There is something pretty special about green houses. And I love my friend with the green thumb. She and I both love cats.

Did I mention she can't touch dirt? For some reason it disturbs her. Weird, huh! 



 



Aren't they so cute?











She made this little fairy garden. She and I both love moss.


Okay, So my sis in law Facebooked me these pictures to show me the whale sightings. (Because I want to go whale watching while in California.)


I saw this one first and was like what in the freakiness is this whale? They are so bizarreo! Where is it's eye?

And then I say this one and was like it has carpet in it's mouth!!!! SO WEIRD. Water animals are just weird! Except for otters.




So I ask Justine if she saw the pictures on FB. (Remember she is water and shark phobiaish and is terrified to go but decided she should whale watch with us...)

I look over at her after asking her that and she is completely pale and in shock. I asked her if she is alright. She says "No, I'm going to throw up!"

Being the mom that I am I laughed my head off. And then I said "you have to see the pictures of his mouth!"

Her totally shocked and horrified and panicking... "It's mouth is open!!!!!!????????"

I just love her. She is so cute.

Today was Kristopher.  He wore jeans. I have NEVER seen him in normal street clothes. EVER. He said he didn't have any ironed shirts. I really want to know since he believes in power for women...does he iron his own shirts? You know you want to know. And he wore Sketchers. I know because I am a shoe expert and we sell Sketchers.

I didn't like today's session. I am going to tell him I want a redo.


No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...