Friday, May 10, 2013

fun, here I come!

No time for much of a post. 

I have to arise in 5.5 hours for a 3.5 hour bus ride to an amusement park with a bus full of choir kids. I volunteered to chaperoned because this is my year of F.U.N.

What was I thinking?

Just joking!

I am ready to begin my list of fun things and this in number one!

When I was fatter I was terrified to go on amusement park rides because I was worried the bars wouldn't shut. 

But I think I will be good now. 

I think the choir teacher was suprised I was actually going to ride the rides. Heck ya.

So ttyl!!!

P.S. Nathan ONLY joined choir so he could go on this trip. Cracked me up.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...