Thursday, May 16, 2013

A few funny things about Kate that I need to journal

I had a super Happy Birthday. I'll have to post more when it isn't 1:00 in the morning.

But I wanted to write about something that made me laugh in the car today.

Kate.... "Mom! I can count backwards from six. 6...5...4...5...6..."

Me..."Ummmm...6....5....4....3...2...1..."

Kate staring at me from the back seat through rear view mirror...."oh."

It is probably just me. But her little "oh" just cracked me up.

About a year ago she use to call her dreams sleep stories like in Land Before Time. 

Also about a year ago Kate was playing with Justine's  hair while Justine was doing home work  I love it.  Justine told Kate to be soft. Justine told me that Kate said to her in a little evil voice..."Babies can do whatever they want." 

LOL!!!! She is one stubborn girl. Love her!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...