Sunday, December 5, 2010

Appreciation for husband, Sunday (a little late), the 43rd


I am probably a little nutty and I don't even know why I appreciate this, but I really love that Corey likes to sit around and watch football. He's home, he's happy, he's available to the kids for chit chat and harassment, and he's fun. He yells "GO, GO, GO" a lot which gets all the kids excited. He always has snacks and occasionally will beam them at the kids. Even though I tell them not to accept snack thrown at them like a dog they seem to like it. Guess who is favorite team is? He actually wants me to buy him a jersey! How embarrasing for him!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...