Monday, December 27, 2010

"A cowboy without his hat is a like yodle without a hey he hoo!" How annoying is that 20 times a day!

I am not sure why it happened this way. I guess I must love Toy Story paraphernalia. But Bo ended up with almost every single present: Toy Story. I am sure it was more for me than him since he was terrified during the movie, but I couldn't help it. It was all so cute. Toy Story bed spread and plush dolls, Toy Story 3 movie, Toy Story Lego set, Toy Story play set, And Toy Story Woody doll.


LOVE HIM!

But later I really started regretting the Woody doll.


You know how you are just looking for that one "it" present that your kid would just adore? And if you knew what the "it" present was ahead of time you could save yourself a lot of the hoopla? Well after I bought the woody doll I realized I had been suckered in by the thrill of a sale and he probably would end up unplayed with... just like Incredible Hulk was a few years ago. And Bumble Bee. And The Fashion Run way Design Set.

But happily I was wrong. Bo is LOVING his "cowboy".... See?


Justine and Corey caught Bo writing his name on the bottom of Woody. With a ball point pen. We gave him a Sharpie to make it official, Woody has a boy! Happy days.

UPDATE: Some things are just too good to last.


A naughty big brother propelled Woody down the stairs. A heart was broken tonight. It was mine. I couldn't find a replacement in town. I shouldn't be so indulgent. But I just can't stand the thought of him having that bad memory. Rhett or Bo. Plus he was loving Woody so very much. It was his "it"toy. Don't tell Corey, but I am going to check online. I almost cried. When Woody died. :) :(

1 comment:

Susan said...

Mary McDowell... I LOVE Woody and the fact Bo wrote his name on the boot, I wonder if Talan did that to his..he got his last yr. I think...poor Woody, I know Target and the Disney store had him, they will again soon..
Kim Heinke... Oh bummer! Rachel still loves her Toy Story dolls (even wrote her name on Woody and Jessie's boots.) We would all be sad if any of them broke. I'm so sorry for Bo. Best of luck finding a replacement, Susan. I know you can do it!
C. Kent Chamberlain... The breakers should be the buyers, but have you tried first aid. Duct tape comes in several colors. I have red, brown, blue and that would make Woody more than run of the mill.
Nancy Chamberlain... I feel bad for Bo. I can relate to how he feels. I am sure you have heard my sad story so I won't repeat it!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...