Saturday, December 18, 2010

Khronicles of Kate....

Kate's life in crime has begun early.

I had some really great coupons for Bath and Body Works. And you know I love that lotion. I feel so spoiled when I put it on.

So after shopping and smelling the smells (which makes me so happy) I checked out....only spending one dollar and getting five dollars of lotion in return! Yea me.

As I am walking out the door Kate hands me another lotion bottle (travel size, which really isn't that small). I hand it over to the clerk. I walk through the mall and almost out the door when I see she has another lotion bottle! So I start to get suspicious and under her little bum and fluffy coat I find another lotion and a small hand sanitizer! Little stinker.





Hey, a life of crime is exhausting!



Kate told Corey she was going to draw a carrot and then whipped this cute little veggie out!





Love it!

To death!

As in I think there was no cuter carrot ever drawn in all the existence of the earth! Ever.

I know you agree.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Kim Heinke said... You need to start writing your book. No joke!
Aine M Schulmire said...My mother took me back to the store I stole some toys from (back in the day when grocery stores had those bins of toys) and I had to apologize to the manager. Never did it again!
Nancy Chamberlain said... She's a hoot!
Mary McDowell said... there is an artist within her, they always push the envelope, focus on that, at her age, just beginning to understand everything is not just hers...good thing she looks so innocent!!ha does Santa know?!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...