Sunday, December 12, 2010

Appreciation for husband, Sunday, the 44th


Yesterday I was very grateful to Corey for making a special trip to put gas in my van. I really like that. My old fashioned feminine side just doesn't feel like I should have to do something dirty and grungy as that. It is a boy's job. Really. I believe that. Sorry.

Corey's dad always made sure his mom's car was filled with gas. And on Saturdays he would wash and clean the car for church on Sunday. Wow,,,,! Huh? Corey really doesn't get too close to my car because I am usually growing fungi in there. We spend a lot of time driving around and eating in that car.

I honestly remember that after my father in law died that my mother in law didn't know how to put gas in the car because my father in law had always done it. I just love that.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Tiffany Parkin said...Very sweet.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...